Items for Sale
Gun Dog Door
This metal doggie door fits dogs from 20 LBS. TO 120 LBS.
When the dog goes out, the entire assembly opens up about the mounting bar’s hinges.
When the dog returns, the frame stays and only the acrylic panel passes through the wall/door allowing the dog back inside with the use of the hinges attached to the panel.
Heavy Duty Dog Door Details:
- Unique Two-Way Design
- Aluminum Frame
- ¼” Clear Acrylic Chew-Proof Panel
- Heavy Duty Spring Hinges
- Weather-Tight and Energy-Efficient
- Door Frame Size: 14″ x 20″
- Door Opening Size: 12-1/2″ x 17-1/2″
- Lifetime Warranty includes chewing
- Made in the USA!
Easy to Install:
- Hardware included: Only 2 Screws needed
- Rough Opening Size Required:12 1/2″ x 17 1/2″ opening (NOTE: if using with our Trim Kit, follow that opening size requirement of 13-1/4″ x 18-1/4″)
Where to create the Opening:
- Measure the distance from the ground to the lowest part of the dog’s chest
- Subtract 2″
- This is where the opening will start and go up 17-1/2″ from here.